From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Camus is a Basque surname from Bermeo, Vizcaya. It may refer to:
- The Camus people of Kenya, living around Lake Baringo
- The Camus language, a Maa language spoken by the Camus
- Camus Cognac, a high quality Cognac produced in France
Entertainment and media
- Aquarius Camus, the guardian of the temple of Aquarius, in Saint Seiya
- Camus Pfalzgraf von Silvaner Lüneburg, a character in the Japanese anime Meine Liebe and Meine Liebe Wider
- Corps of Army Music, CAMus, the umbrella body for the bands of the British Army
- Albert Camus, a French Nobel Prize–winning author, journalist, and philosopher
- Jean-Pierre Camus, French writer.
- Camus (surname)
- Camus (folklore), a legendary Danish military leader
- Camus (musician)
- Camus, County Galway, a Gaeltacht village in the west of Ireland
- Camus, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Camus, County Tyrone, a townland and parish in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Castle Camus, a castle on the Isle of Skye, on the west of Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.