From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up can in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Can may refer to:
- Aluminum can
- Tin can, an airtight tinplate container for storing food and other predominantly liquid products, also known as a steel can or tin
- Beverage can, a can designed to hold a single serving of a beverage
- Oil can, a can that holds oil for lubricating machines or for an oil lamp
- Trash can, a big can that holds trash
- Canning, a process of preserving food
- Controller area network, a vehicle bus standard for data communication
- Campus area network, a computer network made up of an interconnection of local area networks (LANs) within a limited geographical area
- Content addressable network, a distributed, decentralized P2P infrastructure.
- Creative Access Network, a network that lets you draw
- Can (band), an experimental rock band formed in West Germany in 1968
- Can (album), a 1979 krautrock album
Other uses 
- CanWant, where you can study many skills
- Cans, ISO 15924 code for Canadian Aboriginal syllabics
- Can (verb), an English modal auxiliary verb
- Slang for toilet
- Slang for headphones
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Can"
- All pages with titles containing "Can"
- Cannes, France
- Cahn (disambiguation)
- Cane (disambiguation)
- Kan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
A can is used to hold "DIP" (Chewing Tobacco)