|This article relies on references to primary sources. (May 2008)|
|Industry||Hospitality, Hotels, Tourism, Restaurant|
|Founded||1978 in Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|Number of locations||13|
Canad Inns operates a total of 12 hotel properties in the province of Manitoba and one in the U.S. state of North Dakota. Canad Inns also operates restaurants, pubs, night clubs, water parks, and first class banquet and conference facilities within its hotel complexes, which are branded as "destination centres".
Several of Canad Inns destination centres are located adjacent to larger venues. Canad Inns Brandon is located adjacent to the Keystone Centre, while the Grand Forks, North Dakota location is connected to the Alerus Center. Canad Inns has locations next to both Club Regent and McPhillips Street Station Casinos in Winnipeg. Their newest location is next to Winnipeg's Health Sciences Centre, the city's largest hospital.
The company also owns the historic Metropolitan Theatre building in downtown Winnipeg and has converted it into a multi-purpose entertainment and banquet facility.
In 2001, the company purchased the naming rights to Winnipeg Stadium, home of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the Canadian Football League, after which the stadium became known as Canad Inns Stadium. The stadium was demolished in 2013.
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Portage la Prairie, Manitoba
- Brandon, Manitoba
- Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Food and Beverage
- Aalto's Garden Cafe
- Tavern United
- Hacienda Patio
- l' Bistro
- Garbonzo's Pizza
- Garbonzo's Pizza & Arcade
- Garbonzo's Pizza Pub
- 12 resto bar
- 2 Starbucks locations
- Splasher's Indoor Water Park
- Playmaker's Gaming Lounge
- The Metropolitan Entertainment Centre
- Celebration's Dinner Theatre
- Nightclubs 
- The Oak
- Tijuana Yacht Club
- Area Nightclub
- The Great Western Roadhouse
- Ambassador Banquet & Conference Centre
- "Stay". Canad Inns. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Careers". Canad Inns. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Canada Inns". Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- 50 best Managed Companies in 2000
- Canad Inns - Top Employer
- Radisson By Canad Inns
- "Hotel at Health Sciences Centre opens". Winnipeg Free Press. 29 April 2013. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- "Eat". Canad Inns. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "manitobanightlife.com". Canad Inns. Retrieved 24 January 2013.