Canadian Football League Players' Association
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Canadian Football League Players' Association (or CFLPA) represents Canadian football players in the Canadian Football League (CFL). The association was established in 1965. Its current president is Scott Flory.
- Gary Schreider (1965–1970)
- Mike Wadsworth (1970–1971)
- Greg Findlay (1971–1972)
- George Reed (1972–1981)
- Ed Chalupka (1981–1986)
- George Reed (1986–1993)
- Dan Ferrone (1993–2000)
- Stu Laird (2000–2012)
- Mike Morreale (2012–2014)
- Scott Flory (2014–present)
- The Canadian Press (March 31, 2014). "Scott Flory Succeeds Mike Morreale as CFLPA President". CBC Sports. CBC. Retrieved July 17, 2014.
- Tait, Ed (6 June 2010). "CFL, players' union find common ground". Winnipeg Free Press. Retrieved 12 September 2010.
|This article related to sport in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a North American labor union or trade union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|