Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences
|Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences/Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Can. J. Adm. Sci. Rev. Canad. Sci. Admin.|
|Edited by||Vishwanath V. Baba|
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (French: Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration) is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada. As of 2012[update], the editor-in-chief is Vishwanath V. Baba (McMaster University). The journal publishes articles in both English and French in all key disciplines of business. According to the Journal Citation Reports, its 2012 impact factor is 0.557, ranking it 89 out of 116 journals in the category "Business" and 140 out of 174 journals in the category "Management".
The following persons have been or currently are editors of the journal:
|Vishwanath V. Baba||McMaster University||2012-2017|
|Rick D. Hackett||McMaster University||2006-2012|
|Iraj Fooladi, Mary R. Brooks||Dalhousie University||2003-2005|
|Abolhassan Jalilv||Concordia University||1997-1999|
|Vishwanath V. Baba||Concordia University||1991-1996|
|Jean-Charles Chebat||HEC Montréal||1988-1990|
|Ronald J. Burke||York University||1983-1987|
- Journals Ranked by Impact: Business. "2012 Journal Citation Reports". Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.) (Thomson Reuters). 2013.
- Journals Ranked by Impact: Management. "2012 Journal Citation Reports". Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.) (Thomson Reuters). 2013.
- "Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences Editors".
- Official website
- Official website of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada
- Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences at McMaster University
|This article about a journal on management is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.