Motion Picture Association – Canada
The Motion Picture Association – Canada (in French: Association Cinématographique – Canada) or MPA-C is a film industry trade group which speaks for and represents the major U.S. motion picture studios in Canada for films, television, videos and DVDs. It is the Canadian counterpart of the MPAA with effectively identical membership and a derivative logo.
The organization exists to promote the interests of its member organizations, and expand the Canadian film and video industry. It lobbies at the provincial and federal government levels to advance its agenda.
- Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
- Paramount Pictures
- 20th Century Fox
- Universal Studios
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- "About Us". MPA–C. Retrieved 2011-09-03.
- "Home Entertainment Classification". MPA-C. Retrieved 2011-09-03.
- "Companies Served by the Motion Picture Association – Canada". MPA-C. Retrieved 2011-09-03.
|This article related to a film organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|