Canadian Snowboard Federation
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
|Jurisdiction||Snowboarding in Canada|
|Other key staff||Robert Joncas, High Performance Director, Dustin Heise, Sport Development Director|
|Sponsor||Under Armor, RBC, Own The Podium, Sport Canada|
The Canadian Snowboard Federation (also known as "Canada~Snowboard") is the governing body in Canada for the sport of snowboarding. It is a member discipline of the Canadian Snowsports Association, and is recognized by the Government of Canada, the Fédération Internationale de Ski, the World Snowboard Federation, the Canadian Olympic Committee, and the Canadian Paralympic Committee. They are a federally incorporated non-profit organization. Canada~Snowboard is governed by a Board of Directors elected by and from its volunteer membership and manages programs nationally and locally through professional staff, provincial and territorial snowboard associations, and their affiliated clubs.
Mission Statement 
The mission of Canada~Snowboard is to be:
- Snowboarding that provides opportunity from park to podium and promotes self-expression and individuality in the pursuit of personal excellence.
- A forum for all types and levels of snowboarding.
- Passionate, inclusive, creative, cutting edge, energetic, supportive, young minded, true to its roots, and always looking to improve itself.
- The provider of programs and support services, based on established principles of long term athlete development, for all levels of snowboarding ability.
- Committed to high performance excellence in World Cup, World Championship, and Olympic Winter Games competition.
Provincial associations 
- AB - Alberta Snowboarding
- BC - British Columbia Snowboard Association
- MB — Snowboard Association of Manitoba
- NB — New Brunswick Snowboard Association
- NL — Newfoundland Labrador Snowboard Association
- NS - Snowboard Nova Scotia
- NWT — Northwest Territories Snowboard Association
- ON - Association of Ontario Snowboarders
- PE — Prince Edward Island Snowboard Association
- QC - Snowboard Quebec
- SK - Saskatchewan Snowboard Association
- YK - Snowboard Yukon
See also 
- Alpine Canada, alpine skiing federation
- Canadian Freestyle Ski Association, freestyle skiing federation