|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)|
|Slogan||El Trece está de moda
(13 is Fashionable)
|Channels||Analog: 13 (VHF)|
(Arte Radiotelevisivo Argentino S.A.)
|First air date||October 1, 1960|
|Type||Broadcast Television Network|
|October 1, 1960|
- 1 History
- 2 Shows on air
- 3 Announcers
- 4 Logos
- 5 Slogans
- 6 Newscasts
- 7 Signs
- 8 Legal provisions of the Federal Authority for Audiovisual Communication Services
- 9 Studies
- 10 Technology
- 11 References
- 12 External links
Channel 13 was founded on October 1, 1960 and began broadcasting at 20:30. The channel was tendered to the company Rio de la Plata SA TV, made by Cuban Goar Mestre, the U.S. network CBS and Time-Life company. In the mid-1960s, Editorial Atlantida and Mestre's wife bought the shares of the channel. Since then, the channel began to compete strongly with the other two open private channels (Canal 9 and Telefe) in the city of Buenos Aires, which had gone through a similar process. In those years there were great successes of television in Argentina, as Seeing Biondi, comedy show centered on characters from Pepe Biondi, the Falcon family, with Peter Quartucci, nut, sketch comedy show, like the great success "Telecataplum", featuring an innovative group of comedians like the Uruguayans Ricardo Espalter, Enrique Almada and Gabriela Acher, among others.
In 1974, the government of Isabel Perón nationalized the station along with two other private channels of Buenos Aires (Canal 9 and Telefe), in order to bring a media policy in the European style, where television was largely directed from the State. During the self-styled National Reorganization Process, the last military dictatorship from 1976 to 1983 - the channel's administration was handed over to the Argentine Navy, a condition maintained until 1983, when democratic rule was restored. However, the network continued under public administration, as it was always been since the Peron years.
In December 1989, the tender was won by the company Argentine broadcasting Art (Artear), a company majority owned by Graphic Arts Editorial Argentino S.A (AGEA), publisher of the Newspaper Clarín and belonging to his group multimedios.
Since then, the channel is positioned as the second in the TV ratings in Buenos Aires, competing against Telefe. In the 1990s, achieved great ratings, thanks to political comedy programs Tato Bores, programs of cultural and La Aventura del Hombre, fictions La Banda del Golden Rocket, Montaña Rusa Gasoleros and the series Campeones de la vida and Poliladron.
Between 1997 and 2000, the channel used the slogan La Tele.
In 2000, the trading name of the Canal 13, becomes on Canal Trece, opens the slogan La Tele del 2000 (replacing La Tele.) and is a restyling of the logo, with new graphics and ID. In 2001, acquired the slogan You're home. In 2002 he started a new trend, changing the institutional and aesthetic graphics package every year. In the last decade, the channel remained in second place, with the exception of 2005 due to the high rating that was the arrival of Marcelo Tinelli to Channel 9. The most successful of the first half of the decade were the sitcoms The soda vender of my life and love are the telenovelas I am a Gypsy, Floricienta and Father Courage, and the series Mad Guilty of love and the comedy-news show CQC. In the second half of the last decade, more precisely in 2005, landed Diego Armando Maradona, to conduct the program of entertainment the night of 10. In December of that year, Art bought 30% of the shares of the producer of Marcelo Tinelli, Ideas del Sur. In 2006, caused great impact on audiences, the arrival of Marcelo Tinelli and his production ideas from the south (including all their products). Increased the overall average audience, with the informal Morning entertainment program, the weight question reality show, the sitcom Sos mi vida, Son of iron and of love for you, Killer Women series, Desperate Housewives and partner, Tratame unit well and one Women's telenovelas, Ugly Duckling and courageous, the latter marked the return of prime time genre of the channel. In December 2008, became an institutional relaunch of Art. The new trading name of Channel Thirteen became the Thirteen, was released the slogan If you can dream it, you can see (to replace these at home) and made a restyling of the logo, with new graphics and ID, in charge of the U.S. company C & G Partners, which created the original isotype tetracolor sun in 1994. In January 2009, changed the graphics and ID, but kept the logo. In April of that year, after several failed attempts, has launched its own international signal, which is broadcast in over 20 countries via cable and satellite. Between 24 and March 26 and May 5, 2009, the satellite signals of Art (among which include The Thirteen Satellite) suffered strange interferencias.3 4 Although opposition lawmakers pointed to the government of Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner anomalies, was finally determined that the interference came from a Mexican broadcasting company. On September 21, 2009, The Thirteen made an aesthetic renewal, premiering new graphics and ID, but keep the logo.
Made a change of graphics and ID on May 25, 2010, to mark the bicentenary. On Thursday, December 30, 2010, was issued a special program devoted to the party for the 50th anniversary of The Thirteen. In 2010, he defeated El Trece Telefe and placed in the top spot overall average audience, which had not happened for 20 years. He won the last 5 months of the year, driven largely by the high rating of ShowMatch, coupled with very good rating Telenoche, Malparida, saints, and to dress This is the Show. The latter program also allowed him to win the slots in the afternoon, where for many years there Telefe. On Monday, May 16, 2011, changed its graphics and ID, and launched its HD signal (currently only by Cablevision, subject to availability of technical and geographical).
Shows on air
- Periodismo para todos
- El Diario de Mariana
- Mis amigos de siempre
- Este es el Show
- A todo o nada
- Cuestión de peso
- Soñando por cantar
- Hombre al Agua, bajo cero
- Plan TV
- Resto del Mundo
The channel speakers and had them recorded to the beginning and end of transmissions, the opening and closing of shows and promos, some of these speakers are:
- Galloso Horace (1964–1990)
- Alejandro Salgado (1981–1990)
- Eduardo Alaves (1972 -)
- Daniel Ruiz (1974 -)
- Luis Fuxan (1990 -)
Graphics redesigns occur first on the national feed, then on the international feed; logo updates first occur over the air (and in HD) then on satellite and international feeds.
|1960||The first logo was an illustration of the Río de la Plata. Inside the same said Rio de la Plata TV Canal 13.|
|1967–1985||The second, the best remembered of the channel consisted of a number 13; inside the number 3 was the word canal.|
|1985–1986||The same logo, but with a 3D look.|
|1986–1989||The word canal is removed from the logo.|
|1989–1990||The word canal returns to the logo.|
|1990–1992||The word canal is removed again.|
|1992–1994||The number 13 is formed by four silver bars with rounded corners. This logo was known as the "Vanillas".|
|1994–1998||In May 1994, the US firm C & G Partners completely redesigns the channel. The new logo features a sun of twelve points with a central hole in a circle, with the colors red, orange, yellow and purple (clockwise). To the right of the sun is the number 13 with a new font.|
|1998–2000||The sun takes a four-color 3D look.|
|2000–2002||The sun is a little thinner and has a new 3D look; the "13" is removed from the logo and changed to "Canal Trece" lowercase.|
|2002–2005||The typeface of "Canal Trece" is changed.|
|2005–2007||The name "Canal Trece" is capitalized.|
|2007 - 2008||The 2000-2002 sun returns, slightly brighter.|
|2008 - 2009||C & G updates the logo. The sun becomes a little thicker, with the hole a little smaller and the color shapes changed. Beneath it (sometimes to the right) is the text el trece.|
|2009 - 2011||The logo doesn't rotate on the bumpers anymore.|
|2011 – 2012||The logo becomes brighter with some tweaks to the colors.|
|2012-||The logo gained a glass texture and its shape gained straight cuts, giving it the appearance of a diamond.|
- 1960 - 1963: Rio Grande Television
- 1968: The channel of the big shows
- 1973: For a better TV!/The best!
- 1976: The good and the new are in 13.
- 1980 - 1984: First in quality
- 1985: 25 years... Building an image, without a pause (25th anniversary)
- 1986 - 1987: True on its style
- 1987 - 1988: A whole channel
- 1988 - March 1990: The true quality
- March 1990 - July 1990: The best TV
- July 1990 - October 1990: For you
- October 1990 - March 1993: Very good
- 1993 - 1994: Being close is very good.
- 1994 - 1997: The TV is part of your life.
- 1997 - 2000: The TV
- January - February 2000: The TV of 2000
- February 2000 - 2001: Your 13, your home
- 2001 - 2008: Your home
- December 2008 - September 2009: If you can dream it, you can see.
- 2009: We continue to be near you. (49th anniversary)
- 2010 - 2011: In 2010, the sun continues to shine.
- 2011 - 2013: unknown
- 2013: 2013, our year, the year of The 13
- 2013 - present: 13 is fashionable
|Noticiero Trece||Mon. to Fri. 13:00||Alejandro Ramírez - Mauricio Saldívar|
|Arriba Argentinos||Mon.to Fri. 07:00||Débora Pérez Volpin - Marcelo Bonelli|
|Telenoche||Mon.to Fri. 20:00||María Laura Santillán - Santo Biasatti|
|Agro Sintesis||Mon.to Fri. 06:30||Alejandro Ramírez - Mauricio Saldívar|
|Síntesis||Mon.to Fri. 00:30||Mario Massaccesi|
Home of transmissions: Saturday October 1, 1960, at 20:30.
- Air, on the system VHF (Buenos Aires Metropolitan Area; in Interior, in the respective host cities and areas of influence, only when the channel members must be connected by technical problems of the satellite signal).
- Cable (Buenos Aires Metropolitan Area).
- Satellite (National, in Interior, for exclusive events for the Metropolitan Area of Buenos Aires, placed a plaque with the legendEvent not available in your area).
- Logo on screen, located in the upper right corner.
- Text "VIVO" (live in Spanish) logo below, when a program is broadcast live and direct (except in the Newscasts).
- Time display, located in the lower right corner.
- Order of Solidarity on the screen, just at the beginning of programming.
- Sale of programming, through banners, located in the lower right or upper left, during the same (except for Newscasts).
- Is SAP, used for self-description (AD).
- Use plates for opening and closing of transmission.
- Develops, once the programming, the following day programs.
- Promote your web site, under the logo and during the break.
- Transfer, exclusively, sporting events like auto racing (carburizing), the Argentine team's games Davis Cup and Argentina Football Team during the World Cup qualifying. Until 2009, issued exclusively by the program FDP[disambiguation needed] and from Boca Juniors in the Copa Libertadores.
HD (High Definition)
TDT (Digital Air)
Home of transmissions: Monday, 19 April 2011 at 06:00 (test mode).
- It is broadcast in SD 16:9, channel 33.
- Make low-power broadcasts weekdays from 6:00 to 14:00.
- The 19 and April 20, suffered interference from an analog channel zone.
- It is the only private channel that regularly broadcasts not by TDT.
Legal provisions of the Federal Authority for Audiovisual Communication Services
Complying with the Media Law, the channel broadcasts in the three national command signals:
- Time on-screen during programming blocks (only in the air signal). The news Agro Synthesis has seen in all signals.
- ID "Beginning of Time suitable for all ages" (07:00) and "End of Time suitable for all ages" (22:00).
- When you start and finish a round, identifiers of "Advertising Space" and "End Advertising Space", respectively.
- ID "movie suitable for all audiences", "Movie +13", "Movie +16" and "Movie +18", depending on the recommended age for viewing movies.
- ID of the licensee, corporate integration and location of studios and administrative offices (In compliance with Resolution 173/10 AFSCA is reported that the television service given by Decree 1540/89 and extended by Resolution 1326 - CFR/04, which operates under the hallmark LS 85 TV Canal 13 Buenos Aires, is owned broadcasting Arte Argentino SA, whose society is integrated by Grupo Clarín SA, Alberto Gollan and Graphic Art Editorial Argentino SA The registered of their studies and administrative offices are located at 1261 Lima Street, City of Buenos Aires).
The channel does not issue in any national landmark, the plaque to be put on display before the news with the words "Caution, contents are not suitable for children and adolescents."
El Trece, larger studies and has its central control in the neighborhood of Constitution exchanger knot against the Highway May 25 and Avenue July 9. You access them by Lima Street 1261 (official address) and Calle Cochabamba 1153 (official address TN). They do not all programs, some programs and fictions are made in the studies of the producing partner and now, from the major studios passed:
- A Todo o Nada
- La Cocina del Show
- Agro Síntesis, Noticiero Trece and Síntesis
- Este es el Show
- Demoliendo Teles
Pioneers in color television
In 1969, he made the first evidence of transmission in color. These experiments were conducted entirely by private contributions of technicians and engineers of the canal, with equipment of the firm Sony.
The NTSC system used was that according to his calculations gave a number of advantages. Argentina originally used the U.S. system PAL, in 1975 it changed to PAL definitely. The experiments consisted of transmission from a study of a color image, using the facilities and transmitter channel. Were performed at 2.00. The signal was received at a receiver located at the home of a canal engineer, who communicated by telephone with the study to make adjustments. The tests were highly satisfactory.
When the channel was proposed importation of broadcasting equipment to implement color, national government, in the absence of well-tested rules, banned the transmission color throughout the country, pending the official statement on a particular system.
Just at midnight the day June 1, 1978, the station is authorized to broadcast in polychrome on the system PAL-N. The figure responsible for making the "transfer" of black and white television to color on Argentina was "Pinky". The first was issued in Argentina flag colors was recorded on film music as a backdrop the Argentine National Anthem. It was then projected the film My Fair Lady.