|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014)|
|Founder||The Canali family|
|Paolo Canali (Sales & Marketing Director) 
Andrea Pompilio (Creative Consultant)
Elisabetta Canali (Global Communication Director)
|Products||Luxury Men's Clothing|
Number of employees
In the 1950s, the ownership of Canali passes on to the second generation of the family. They strengthen the house’s presence in a burgeoning Italian fashion market, which is beginning to make waves internationally.
In the 1970s, Canali was the first Italian tailor to introduce mechanised cutting machines.
According to Canali.com, in the 1990's, following the successful launch of the accessories collections, Canali consolidates its achievements by opening its first flagship boutique in Milan.
- Canali has several shops in Hong Kong, including Pacific Place, Elements, Lane Crawford, Canton Road, and Times Square.
- Canali opended a store at Marshs in Huntington, New York.
- Canali opened a store at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Canali has also opened stores in the Indian cities of Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
- There are also Canali stores in Perth, Western Australia and Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- "Paolo Canali". LindedIn. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- "Canali relaunches at 80 years". MFfashion. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- Zargani, Luisa (13 March 2014). "Canali Taps Andrea Pompilio as Creative Consultant". WWD. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
Company_Overview_of_CANALI_s.p.a.was invoked but never defined (see the help page).
Cite error: The named reference
- Zargani, Luisa (10 January 2014). "Canali Launching Revamped Web Site With Short Film". WWD. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "Canali S.p.A.". HighBeam Company profiles. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "Canali Financial Report". Fashion Bi. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Leitch, Luke (23 October 2013). "Road map to success, Italian style". The Telegraph. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "Canali to Use Mariano Rivera in Fall Ads". WWD. 16 August 2010. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Leitch, Luke (21 June 2013). "Mencyclopaedia: Canali". The Telegraph. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Palmieri, Jean E. (17 April 2013). "Canali Opens New York Flagship". WWD. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Rathore, Vijaya (21 February 2014). "Bespoke suit makers, scotch brands join hands to woo rich Indian clients". The Economic Times of India. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "About Canali India Private Limited". Zauba. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Sharma, Ravi Teja (23 January 2012). "Canali buys 51% stake in Genesis JV". The Economic Times of India. Retrieved 13 March 2014.