From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In anatomy, a canaliculus is a small passageway.
- Canaliculus (bone), a small channel found in ossified bone
- Canaliculus (parietal cell), an adaptation found on gastric parietal cells
- The lacrimal canaliculi, several small ducts in the eye
- The dental canaliculi, the blood supply within a tooth
- Bile canaliculi, where the bile produced by the hepatocytes is drained
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canaliculus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.