Canalta Hotels is a hotel chain in western Canada with 38 hotels in Alberta and Saskatchewan. The family owned company is based out of Drumheller and primarily targets smaller towns in Western Canada catering to sports teams, weddings, meetings and work crews.
In addition to hotels, the Canalta Group also operates restaurants under the A&W Express banner in rural Alberta/Saskatchewan, seven Boston Pizza franchises in Alberta, and several restaurants under the in-house brand O’Shea’s Eatery and Ale House. The Canalta Group operates convenience stores/gas bars under the Husky brand collocated with A&W restaurants in Hanna and Stettler, Alberta.
- Airdrie (Ramada)
- Brooks (Ramada and Canalta)
- Camrose (Ramada and Super 8)
- Cochrane (Ramada)
- Drayton Valley (Ramada)
- Drumheller (Canalta Jurassic, Ramada and Super 8)
- Hanna (Canalta)
- High River (Ramada, Super 8)
- Lac La Biche (Canalta and Ramada)
- Olds (Ramada)
- Oyen (Canalta)
- Pincher Creek (Ramada)
- Ponoka (Canalta)
- Provost (Canalta)
- Rimbey (Canalta)
- Rocky Mountain House (Canalta)
- St. Paul (Super 8)
- Stettler (Canalta and Ramada)
- Wainwright (Ramada)
- Westlock (Ramada)
- "Another new hotel opens in Weyburn page C8 November 2009". PIPELINE NEWS. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "Canalta Hotels - About Us". Canalta Hotels. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "AGREEMENT CALLS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF 17 RAMADA HOTELS IN EASTERN CANADA". Wyndham Worldwide. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "Canalta Hotels -A&W". Canalta Hotels. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "Canalta Hotels -Boston Pizza". Canalta Hotels. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "Canalta Hotels -O’Shea’s". Canalta Hotels. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "Canalta and Husky". Canalta Group. Retrieved 2011-03-13.
- "Humboldt CANALTA". Westwood Development. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "Canalta Hotel Chain to build in Melfort". City of Melford Press Release. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "Building permits exceed $4 million". The World Spectator. Retrieved 2011-03-06.
- "WEYBURN CANALTA". Nile Guide. Retrieved 2011-03-06.