From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up canard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canard may refer to:
- Canard, Nova Scotia, Canada, a group of hamlets and villages
- Rivière-aux-Canards (River of the ducks), a river in New France (now Canada)
- Nicolas-François Canard (c. 1750–1833), French mathematician and economist
- Canard (aeronautics), either a small wing mounted in front of an aircraft's main wings, or an aircraft so configured
- Aviafiber Canard 2FL, a single seat recreational aircraft of canard design
- Blériot V canard, an early French aircraft built by Louis Blériot in 1907, and one of the first monoplanes
- Fabre Hydravion or Le Canard, a French experimental floatplane which first flew in 1910
- Voisin Canard, aircraft developed by the Voisin brothers
- Canard Pars, fictional character from the Japanese science fiction manga series Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray
- Canard PC, a French magazine devoted to computer gaming
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.