From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canaries may refer to:
- Canary Islands, an archipelago in the Atlantic belonging to Spain
- Canaries Quarter, a village on the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia
- "The Canaries", the nickname of two English football teams: Norwich City F.C. and Hitchin Town F.C., the Serbian FK Novi Sad, the French FC Nantes and the Bulgarian football club PFC Botev Plovdiv
- Any number of wild birds, the Atlantic Canary, or caged birds, the Domestic Canary
- A lively 16th century court dance in Europe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canaries.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.