From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up canary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canary may refer to:
- Canary, the small bird genera Serinus and Crithagra
- Canary (film), a 2009 independent film
- Canary (anime)
- The Canary (short story), a 1923 short story by Katherine Mansfield
- Canary sack, see Sack (wine)
- Canary, County Armagh, see List of townlands in County Armagh
- The Canaries, players for or supporters of Norwich City F.C.
- Canary, a game by Nitrome Limited
- Kedah FA, a Malaysian professional football association team nicknamed "the Canaries"
- an early test version of software, alluding to a Canary in a coal mine
- Google Chrome Canary, a pre-release version of the Chrome browser
- Canary Islands, Spain
- El Canario or José Alberto, Dominican salsa singer
- Canary Wharf, a place in London, United Kingdom
- Canary melon, a yellow fruit
- Canary value, a buffer overflow protection method in computer programming
- Canary wood (disambiguation), a name used to describe wood from a number of tree species
- Canary yellow, a shade of Yellow
- The Canaries (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.