|Hubs||Gran Canaria Airport|
|Headquarters||Gran Canaria, Spain|
|Key people||Victorino López Chaves (Chairman) |
Canaryfly operate a similar network to its predecessor.
Canaryfly serves the following destinations (as of July 2013):
- Arrecife - Lanzarote Airport
- Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura Airport
- Gran Canaria - Gran Canaria Airport
- Tenerife - Tenerife North Airport
- La Palma - La Palma Airport
The Canaryfly fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of December 2013):
|Fairchild Swearingen Metroliner||3||0||19||EC-IRS/GJM/JQC|
The Canaryfly average fleet age is 24.8 years (as of December 2013).
It appeared in February 2013 that Canaryfly were planning on sourcing an ATR 72 type aircraft to add to the fleet. As of December 2013 an additional ATR 72-201 have joined the fleet In October of 2014 , Canaryfly return the art 42-300 EC-LMX to the lessor.
- "Company Report". aeromedica.com. February 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2013.
- "CH Aviation: CanaryFly takes on Binter on inter-island routes". ch-aviation.ch. February 8, 2013. Retrieved Feb 8, 2013.
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Spain-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|