Canby Herald is a bi-weekly paper published in Canby, Oregon, United States, since 1906, and covering the cities of Canby and Aurora. It is published on Wednesdays and Saturdays and has a circulation of 5,444. The paper shares content with the Woodburn Independent in its Saturday edition. In January 2013, the paper was sold to the Pamplin Media Group along with five other papers owned by Eagle Newspapers.
It is one of the state's oldest newspapers.
- "Canby Herald". Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- "Who We Are". Canby Herald. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- "Pamplin Media Group acquires 6 weekly papers from Eagle Newspapers". The Oregonian. January 8, 2013. Retrieved 8 January 2013.
- Giegerich, Andy (January 8, 2013). "Pamplin Media buys more papers". Portland Business Journal. Retrieved 8 January 2013.
- Canby Herald (official website)
|This article about an Oregon newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|