From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Candelaria (or Candelária) may refer to:
- John Candelaria (born 1953), American baseball pitcher
- Candelaria Pérez (1810–1870), sergeant in the Chilean Army, hero of the Battle of Yungay
- Nash Candelaria (born 1928), U.S. author
- Candelaria (Misiones), Misiones Province
- Candelaria, San Luis, a village and municipality in San Luis Province
- La Candelaria, Catamarca, a village and municipality in Catamarca Province
- La Candelaria, Salta, a village and rural municipality in Salta Province
- Candelária Church, a historical church in Rio de Janeiro
- Candelária massacre, 1993 massacre near the church
- Candelária, Rio Grande do Sul
- Candelaria, Cuba, Artemisa Province
- Candelaria Caves, a natural cave system in the municipalities of Chisec and Raxruha
- Candelária (Madalena), a civil parish in the municipality of Madalena, island of Pico, Azores
- Candelária Sport Clube, a roller hockey team from the civil parish of Candelária
- Candelária (Ponta Delgada), a civil parish in the municipality of Ponta Delgada, island of São Miguel, Azores
- Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, originally founded as Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria
- Arecibo, Puerto Rico, Barrio Candelaria under Sabana Hoyos municipality.
- The Spanish name for Presentation of Jesus at the Temple, a Christian festival, also known as Candlemas
- The Virgin of Candelaria, an apparition of the Virgin Mary
- Candelaria (lichen), a genus of yellow lichens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Candelaria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.