This article is about the municipality in Italy. For the town in New South Wales, Australia, see Candelo, New South Wales
Candelo is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Biella in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 60 kilometres (37 mi) northeast of Turin and about 4 kilometres (2 mi) southeast of Biella.
Candelo borders the following municipalities: Benna, Biella, Cossato, Gaglianico, Valdengo, Verrone, Vigliano Biellese.
- The Ricetto di Candelo, a fortified storehouse
- Church of Santa Maria Maggiore (12th century)
- Church of St. Lawrence, of medieval origins but remade in Baroquestyle in the 18th century
- Ysangarda, a medieval archaeological site in the Baragge natural area.
- ^ All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.