From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Candia can refer to:
- Candia family, House of Candia
- Elijah Delmedigo de Candia (1458–1493), philosopher and Talmudist
- Joseph Solomon Delmedigo de Candia (1591-1655), scientist and philosopher
- The Venetian name for Heraklion, Crete, or the island itself, used until the 19th century in English
- Kingdom of Candia, the island of Crete as a colony of the Republic of Venice
- Candia Canavese, Italy
- Candia Lomellina, Italy
- Candia, Savoy, former city, now a district in Chambéry, Savoie, France
- Candia, New Hampshire, United States
- Candia (vehicles), a Greek agricultural machinery manufacturer
- Candia Ridley, singer from Inkubus Sukkubus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Candia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.