From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up candide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Candide is a French satire by the Enlightenment philosopher Voltaire.
Candide may also refer to:
- Candide (operetta), an operetta by Leonard Bernstein
People with the given name
- Candide Charkviani (1907-1994), Soviet politician
- Candide Rochefort (1904-1971), Quebec politician
- Candide Thovex (born 1982), French professional skier
- Candide (newspaper) Any of three newspapers of France of the 19th and 20th century
- Candide, Part II, an apocryphal picaresque novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.