From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up candlelight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Candlelight or Candlelighting may refer to:
- Light created by a candle
- Candlelighting, the lighting of Shabbat candles
- Candlelight Records, an independent record label
- "Candlelight" (Csézy song)
- "Candlelight" (Six by Seven song)
- "Candlelight", a song by Labelle on the album Back to Now
- "Candlelight" (The Maccabeats song), 2010
- A candlelight vigil, an outdoor assembly of people carrying candles, held after sunset in order to show support for a specific cause
- Candlelighters or Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation, a charitable organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Candlelight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.