From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Candler may refer to:
- Candler County, Georgia, a county located in the U.S. state of Georgia
- Candler, North Carolina, an unincorporated town west of Asheville in Buncombe County
- Candler Building (disambiguation), various
- Candler Park, a park in Atlanta, Georgia, named after Asa Griggs Candler
- Candler School of Theology, one of 13 seminaries of the United Methodist Church and named for Warren Akin Candler (see above)
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines, an airline based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, whose former callsign was "Candler"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.