|History and status|
Their product line has a reputation for aesthetics (highly detailed, lifelike faces), placing them in a similar market niche as the premium US-made RealDolls. (A high end CandyGirl doll costs about $7,000, about the same as a RealDoll.) The cheapest product series of the CandyGirls dolls is with the price of only $1,383 Petit Pure.
The dolls are not sold directly to customers outside of Japan, although it is possible to purchase them using intermediaries based in Japan ("shopping deputies").
- Orient Doll, the official web site of the CandyGirl line.
- KanojoToys Blog, detailed CandyGirl descriptions.
- Danny Choo review of the CandyGirls.
- The Doll Forum, a community/information source for owners and fans of sex dolls (including CandyGirls.)
- Our Doll Community, a community/information source on lifelike dolls.
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|