|Born||Linda Jean Smith
San Francisco, California, U.S.
|Other names||Candi Barber, Andrea Beck, Kandi Barbeau, Candy Barbour, Kandy Barbour, Candi Barbour, Kandi Barber, Kandy Barber, Kandy Berber, Kandi Berber|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (50 kg; 7.9 st)|
|No. of adult films||42+ (per IAFD)|
Kandi Barbour (born Linda Jean Smith in 1956, died January 2012) was an American former adult model, pornographic actress and exotic dancer. She was very popular with audiences in the Golden Age of Porn in the 1970s and 1980s.
Barbour was the star of such notable adult films as Screwples (Caballero Home Video, 1979), The Budding of Brie (VCA, 1980), Chuck Vincent's Bon Appetit (Video-X-Pix, 1980), Richard Mahler's Pink Ladies (VCA, 1980), and Warren Evans' Pandora's Mirror (Caballero, 1981). She was perhaps best known as the poster girl for Cecil Howard's landmark film, Neon Nights, which was named by AVN as one of the 101 greatest adult videos of all time. Barbour gave her final adult film performance in 1987 in X-Effect, directed by Ron Jeremy.
- "AVN - Kandi Barbour, Classic Adult Star, Found Dead in San Francisco". Business.avn.com. 2012-02-03. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
- "kandi barbour - internet adult film database". iafd.com. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
- "Kandy Barbour at Adult Film Database". Adultfilmdatabase.com. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
- "Profile Kandi Barbour". AVN. Retrieved 19 April 2013.
- "AVN Announces 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees". Business.avn.com. 2012-12-21. Retrieved 2013-09-24.
- Kandi Barbour at the Internet Movie Database
- Kandi Barbour at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Kandi Barbour at the Adult Film Database
- AVN profile
- Essay about Barbour
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|