From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cane brake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canebrake may also refer to:
- Places in the North America
- Canebrake (region of Alabama)
- Canebrake, California in Kern County
- Canebrake (former town), California in Kern County
- Canebrake (Ferriday, Louisiana), in Concordia Parish, listed on the NRHP in Louisiana
- Canebrake, Mississippi in Lamar County, Mississippi
- Canebrake, South Carolina in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Canebrake, Tennessee in Rutherford County, Tennessee
- Canebrake, West Virginia in McDowell County
- Cape Canaveral, a town in Brevard County, Florida, or 'Canebrake', translated from the original Spanish Cañaveral
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.