|Occupation||Group managing director, Hutchison Whampoa
Chairs numerous Hutchison businesses, including Hutchison Telecom International and HongKong Electric Holdings
Canning Fok Kin-ning (Chinese: 霍建寧) (born 1951 in Hong Kong) is a Hong Kong entrepreneur. He is a director or chair of numerous management board in companies of Cheung Kong Holdings and Hutchison Whampoa. He is hailed as the "King of Employees" since he has been one of the Hong Kong's top-five taxpayers in the past few years.
Fok holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from St. John's University in Minnesota, United States, and a diploma in financial management from the University of New England in Australia. He is a member of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Fok works as the following positions of the following companies.
- Group Managing Director of Hutchison Whampoa
- Director of Cheung Kong (Holdings)
- Deputy Chairman of Cheung Kong Infrastructure
- Chairman of Hongkong Electric Holdings
- Chairman of Hutchison Harbour Ring Limited
- Chairman of Hutchison Telecommunications International Limited
- Chairman of Vodafone Hutchison Australia Limited
- Chairman of Hongkong International Terminals Limited
- Chairman of Partner Communications
- Co-chairman of Husky Energy
- The Independent "A day in the life of Canning Fok: Hutchison chief makes $25bn bet on a bright future for its 3 mobile group", The Independent, 18 November 2006
- Pay hikes wielded as performance carrot
- Canning Fok Kin-ning