From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up canny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canny is an english adjective referring to a kind of intelligence.
Canny may refer to:
- Canny (attribute), a pleasant attribute
- Canny edge detector, an image operator which uses a multi-stage algorithm to detect edges
Canny is the surname of:
- John Canny, American computer scientist, namesake of the Canny edge detector
- Nicholas Canny (born 1944), Irish historian
- Paddy Canny (1919-2008), Irish fiddler
- Steven Canny (born 1969), English playwright and BBC Executive Producer
- Nicholas Canny (born 1951), Australian playwright and screenwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.