From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cantab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cantab may refer to:
- Cantabrigian, a member of the University of Cambridge or a resident of Cambridge
- "Cantab" or Cantabrigiensis, the post nominal suffix indicating a degree from the University of Cambridge
- Cantab (magazine), produced by University of Cambridge students from 1981 to 1990
- "The Cantab", nickname of the character Roland Ingestree in "World of Wonders", due to his being a graduate of Cambridge
- CANTAB, or the Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery, originally developed at the University of Cambridge
- Jupiter Cantab, a Cambridge based home computer company
- Cantabrigian Rowing Club, a Cambridge based rowing club also known as Cantabs
- "Cantab", a common shortened form of Cantabrian, a term used for people from Canterbury, New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.