From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cantil may refer to:
- Agkistrodon bilineatus, Mexican moccasin, venomous pitviper
- Tani Cantil-Sakauye (born 1959), 28th Chief Justice of California
- Cantil, California, small town in the United States
- Cantil, an alternate name of the drug mepenzolate
- The Portuguese name of a certain type of wine bottle, more commonly known under its German name Bocksbeutel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.