From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cao may refer to:
- Cao (Vietnamese surname)
- Cao (Chinese surname) (曹)
- Cao (state), a Chinese vassal state of the Zhou Dynasty (1046 - 221 BCE)
- Cao Wei, also called Wei, one of the regimes that competed for control of China during the Three Kingdoms period (220 - 280 CE)
- Cao Cao, founder of Cao Wei
- Cão!, an album by Portuguese band Ornatos Violeta
- Cao County, in Shandong, China
- Diogo Cão, a 15th-century Portuguese explorer
- Joseph Cao, representative for Louisiana's 2nd congressional district, elected 2008
- CA Osasuna, a Spanish sport club.
- Alejandro Cao de Benós de Les y Pérez, an advocate of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
CaO may refer to:
CAO may refer to:
- Chief administrative officer of a company
- Chief accounting officer of a company
- Chief Academic Officer of a University, often titled the Provost
- Chief analytics officer of a company
- Cultural Affairs Officer of the U.S. State Department's Public Diplomacy track
- Customs Administrative Order
Companies or organizations
- Air China Cargo, ICAO airline designator CAO
- CA Oradea, Romanian football club
- Canadian Association of Orthodontists
- Central Allocation Office, cross border electricity transmission capacity auction office
- Central Applications Office, Irish organisation that oversees tertiary education applications
- Civil Aviation Office of Poland
- Iran Civil Aviation Organization
- Office of the Compliance Advisor/Ombudsman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.