Cape Cod (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cape Cod is a peninsula in southeastern Massachusetts.
Cape Cod may also refer to:
- Cape Cod (house), an architectural style
- Cape Cod style, an 1800s lighthouse design once typical of Cape Cod that today only exists on the U.S. West Coast
- Cape Cod National Seashore, a federally protected seashore in Massachusetts
- "Old Cape Cod", a 1957 song popularized by Patti Page
- Cape Codder (cocktail), an alcoholic beverage
- Cape Cod Potato Chips, a potato chip brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cape Cod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.