Cape Dorset Airport (IATA: YTE, ICAO: CYTE) is located at Cape Dorset, Nunavut, Canada, and is operated by the Government of Nunavut.
Turbo-prop aircraft are used and handled at this airport due to the runway surface and length.
Airlines and destinations
- ^ Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- ^ Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- ^ Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- ^ Flight Schedule and Route Map.
- ^ First Air interactive weather/route map