Cape Dorset Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Cape Dorset Airport|
|IATA: YTE – ICAO: CYTE
– WMO: 71910
|Operator||Government of Nunavut|
|Location||Cape Dorset, Nunavut|
|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||158 ft / 48 m|
|Sources: Canada Flight Supplement
Movements from Statistics Canada.
Turbo-prop aircraft are used and handled at this airport due to the runway surface and length.
Airlines and destinations
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Flight Schedule and Route Map.
- First Air interactive weather/route map
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Cape Dorset Airport from Nav Canada as available.
- Cape Dorset airport information
|This article about an airport in Nunavut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|