From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cape Fear may refer to:
- Cape Fear (headland), a promontory of the coast of North Carolina in the United States, the original source of the name
- Cape Fear (region), region of North Carolina surrounding Wilmington, North Carolina, adjacent to the actual cape
- Cape Fear River, a river that empties into the Atlantic Ocean near the cape
- Northeast Cape Fear River, a river that splits from the Cape Fear River
- Cape Fear Indians, an Indian tribe that lived along the Cape Fear River
- Cape Fear (1962 film), a 1962 film directed by J. Lee Thompson, starring Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum
- Cape Fear (1991 film), a 1991 remake of the original, directed by Martin Scorsese, starring Robert De Niro and Nick Nolte
- Cape Fear (album), a 2007 album by Canadian indie rock group Germans
- "Cape Feare", a 1993 episode of The Simpsons based on the films
- Cape Fear Crocs, a former minor league baseball team
- South Georgia Wildcats, an indoor football team in Arena Football 2 previously known as the Cape Fear Wildcats
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.