Cape Horn (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cape Horn may also refer to:
- Cabo de Hornos, Chile, a Chilean commune
- Cape Horn Biosphere Reserve, located in the extreme south of Chile
- Cabo de Hornos National Park, also located in the extreme south of Chile
- Cape Horn, Alpine County, California
- Cape Horn, Mendocino County, California
- Cape Horn, Placer County, California
- False Cape Horn, the southernmost point of the large islands of the Tierra del Fuego group
- Cape Horner, a captain of a sailing ship which has sailed around Cape Horn
- Cape Froward, the southernmost point on the mainland of the American continent.
- Diego Ramírez Islands, the southernmost point of the American continent (including islands)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cape Horn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.