From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up capel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capel may refer to:
- Capel, Kent, a village and civil parish
- Capel-le-Ferne, Kent
- Capel, Surrey, a village and civil parish
- RNAS Capel, a First World War airship station near Folkestone, Kent
- Capel, Western Australia
- Shire of Capel, Western Australia
- Electoral district of Capel, Western Australia, a Legislative Assembly electorate from 2005 to 2008
- Capel River, Western Australia
- HMS Capel, two Royal Navy ships
- Cooperativa Agrícola Pisquera Elqui Limitada, the trademark of a Chilean spirits company, that produces pisco and wine
- Capels, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.