From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up capela in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capela may refer to:
- Capela (Penafiel), a parish in Penafiel Municipality, Portugal
- Capela, Sergipe, a municipality located in the Brazilian state of Sergipe
- Capela, Alagoas, a municipality located in the Brazilian state of Alagoas
- Capela, Râmnicu Vâlcea, a neighborhood in Râmnicu Vâlcea
- Capela Hill, a hill in the western part of the Romanian town of Râmnicu Vâlcea
- A Capela, a place in Galicia, Spain
- Capelas, a civil parish on the island of São Miguel in the Portuguese Azores.
- Aníbal Capela, a Portuguese professional footballer
- Manuel Capela, a Portuguese footballer who played as goalkeeper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.