|Traded as||SGX: C31
OTC Pink: CLLDY
|Industry||Real Estate, REITs, Financial Services, Hospitality|
|Founded||Merger between DBS Land & Pidemco Land in 2000|
|Revenue||S$3.019 billion (2011)|
|Operating income||S$2.08 billion (2011)|
|Net income||S$1.21 billion (2011)|
|AUM||S$60.3 billion (2011)|
CapitaLand Limited (Chinese: 嘉德置地,SGX: C31, OTC Pink: CLLDY) is a Singapore based real estate company. Formed on November 2000, as a result of a merger of DBS Land and Pidemco Land, it is one of Asia's largest real estate companies. The company's core businesses are real estate development, hospitality and real estate financial services. The geographic focus of the business is Singapore and the mainland of China, but the company is also engaged in Australia, Europe and the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council. CapitaLand Limited is the parent company of The Ascott Limited.
CapitaLand Limited's listed subsidiaries and associates include four real estate investment trusts (REITs), CapitaMall Trust, CapitaCommercial Trust, Ascott Residence Trust and CapitaRetail China Trust, as well as Australian property group Australand.
CapitaLand Limited was formed on November 2000 as a result of a merger of DBS Land, a subsidiary of DBS Bank and Pidemco Land, a subsidiary of ST Property Investments.
Capital Tower, its current headquarters, was opened in May 2001.
- CapitaLand Residential Singapore
- CapitaLand China
- CapitaValue Homes
- Australand (listed, 59.3% ownership)
- CapitaLand Commercial
- CapitaMalls Asia
REITs & Funds
- CapitaMall Trust (listed, 29.7% ownership)
- CapitaCommercial Trust (listed, 31.3% ownership)
- Ascott Residence Trust (listed, 47.0% ownership)
- CapitaRetail China Trust (listed, 26.6% ownership)
- Capitamall Malaysia Trust
- Quill Capita Trust (listed, 9.4% ownership)
- "Board". CapitaLand. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "CapitaLand to reassess investments in India, Mideast and London". Channel NewsAsia. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- The Art of Building - CapitaLand Limited Annual Report 2011. CapitaLand Limited. 2012.
- "Corporate Timeline". CapitaLand. Retrieved 16 February 2013.