From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Capital Cities)
Capital City or Capitol City or variants, may refer to :
- Capital city, the area of a country, province, region, or state regarded as enjoying primary status; although there are exceptions, a capital is almost always a city which physically encompasses the offices and meeting places of the seat of government and is usually fixed by law or by the constitution
- Capital City (The Simpsons), a fictional place in a television cartoon series
- Capital City (TV series), a television show produced by Euston Films and set in London
- Capital City Distribution, a company that distributed comic books from 1980 to 1996
- Capitol City, Kentucky was a plan for a new capital of the United States, along with the Western District of Columbia, across the Ohio River from Metropolis, Illinois
- Capitol City, Colorado is a ghost town founded in 1877
- Capitol City (The Simpsons) is the fictional state capital in the TV series, The Simpsons, and is the capital of the state where Springfield and Shelbyville are located
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capital City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.