This article is about the Sierra Leone radio station. For other uses, see Capital Radio (disambiguation).
Capital Radio is a Sierra Leone radio station based at the Mammy Yoko Business Park in Aberdeen, Freetown.
Capital Radio was established as a company in Sierra Leone in 2005. The station has 3 directors - Adonis Abboud, Colin Mason and David Stanley. Test programmes commenced in May 2006 from the Cape Sierra Hotel using the newly installed transmitter at Leicester Peak. The full service started from studios in Wilkinson Road on 3 July 2006. The station fully relocated to the Mammy Yoko Hotel complex in December 2011.
The station transmits from the SLBC Leicester Peak transmitter site using 104.9 MHz. A relay in Bo, Sierra Leone, provides coverage of the city on 102.3 MHz. A relay was launched in Makeni in January 2012 using 103.3 MHz. A relay for Kenema is planned.
Current Presenters/DJs 
- Chris Marlow (also Sales Manager)
- Douglas Davies
- Julian Strasser-King (also Technical Assistant)
- Kris MacCormack (also Head of Programming)
- Nicky Spencer-Coker
- Savannah Serry
- Uzo Desmond
- Zoe Hamilton
- Francyn Kerefa-Smart
- Shola Bello
See also 
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
- The Breakfast Show is your early morning show Monday to Friday that starts at 6am till 10am by Douglas Davies (Double D).
- The Midday Show By savannah Serry Monday to Friday from 10am to 2pm.
- Drive Time with Kris MacCormack, 4 to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
- The Evening Party Show with Sholla Bello, every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- The Mega Mix every on Wednesday, 8 to 10pm with Julian Strasser-King (JSK)
- Comium Party Show with Uzo Desmond, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 8 to 10pm.
- Top 40 Counterdown with Kris Mac every Satuday from 11am to 1pm.
External links