From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Capitalism (game))
|Look up capitalism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capitalism is an economic and social system in which the means of production are privately controlled.
Capitalism may also refer to:
- Capitalist mode of production, the socio-economic base of a capitalist society
- Capitalism: A Love Story, a 2009 documentary film by Michael Moore
- Capitalism (video game), a computer game
- "Capitalism" (card game), a card game
- Economic liberalism, advocacy or ideological support for a laissez-faire capitalist system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.