From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Capitalized)
|Look up capitalize, capitalise, capitalization, or capitalisation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capitalization is writing a word with its initial letter in uppercase and remaining letters in lowercase. Capitalization may also refer to:
- choice of case in text (choosing from ALLCAPS, Capitalized, CamelCase, etc.)
- an issue of shares by a company known as a rights issue
- the degree to which a bank or depository institution is meeting its capital requirement and/or capital adequacy ratio
- market capitalization, a measurement of corporate or economic size of a public company, equal to the company's share price times the number of shares outstanding
- adding a capital expenditure to an asset account in accountancy
- in Austrian Economics, taking the present value of future earnings (as proposed by Carl Menger)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.