From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Capitol (disambiguation))
Not to be confused with Capital.
|Look up capitol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A capitol is a building in which a legislature meets, including:
- Capitol of Puerto Rico in San Juan
- Capitole de Toulouse in Toulouse, France
- Capitolio Nacional in Colombia
- Capitolio Federal in Venezuela
- El Capitolio in Havana, Cuba
- List of state capitols in the United States
- United States Capitol in Washington, D.C.
Capitol may also refer to:
- Capitol (board game), a Roman-themed board game
- Capitol (The Hunger Games trilogy), a fictional city in The Hunger Games novels
- Capitol (TV series), a U.S. soap opera
- Capitol Air (originally known as: Capitol International Airways), was a charter airline from the United States, which was operational from 1946 to 1982
- Capitol College, a private, non-profit, and non-sectarian college located just south of Laurel, Maryland
- Capitol Corridor, an Amtrak railroad corridor
- Capitol Records, a U.S. record label
- Capitol Reef National Park, a U.S. National Park in south-central Utah
- Capitol Wrestling Corporation, a predecessor organization to World Wrestling Entertainment
- Capitoline Hill in Rome (from which the word capitol derives)
- Capitolium, the temple for the Capitoline Triad in many cities of the Roman Empire
- The Capitol (Hong Kong), a large private housing estate in Hong Kong
- The Capitols, were a Detroit, Michigan-based soul trio widely known in the late 1960s for their Billboard hit single "Cool Jerk"
- All pages with titles containing "Capitol"
- Capital (disambiguation)
- Capitol Cinema/Theatre (disambiguation), a number of former and current cinemas or theatres located throughout the world
- Capitol Hill (disambiguation), a number of districts in the United States and Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capitol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.