From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up capote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capote may refer to:
- American writer Truman Capote
- Capote Band of Utes, a branch of the Ute people
- Capote (horse), Champion American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Capote, an early 19th-century winter coat made with a wool blanket such as a Hudson's Bay point blanket
- Capote, the dress cape worn by a matador or torero
- Capote, a model of woman's bonnet (headgear)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.