Caprice Bourret in 2013
October 24, 1971
Hacienda Heights, California, US
French Canadian father
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Caprice Bourret (born October 24, 1971) is an American-born businesswoman, model, actress and television personality. She lives in London where she runs her company, By Caprice Lingerie Ltd.
Bourret was born in Hacienda Heights, California to an American mother, Valerie Bourret and a French Canadian father, Dale Bourret. Her father left the family when Bourret was five. She practises Judaism. In 1996, she moved to the United Kingdom.
In 2013, Bourret announced her pregnancy. She had decided to have a surrogate child after being told by doctors that she was unlikely to conceive naturally. Shortly after discovering the success of the procedure, Bourret found that she was also expecting a child herself. The male, surrogate child was born in Los Angeles on August 19, 2013 and Bourret attended the birth. Bourret gave birth herself less than a month later to a son. The two sons are named Jett and Jax.
Bourret has appeared on more than 250 magazine covers which have included Vogue, GQ, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Maxim, FHM and the Swimsuit Issue of Sports Illustrated. She was named the world's sexiest woman by the News of the World, GQs Woman of the Year and Maxims International Woman of the Year for three consecutive years. She has been featured in television ad campaigns for Diet Coke and Pizza Hut alongside Jonathan Ross.
In 2000, Bourret entered into a licensing agreement with one of the UK's leading department stores, Debenhams, for the use of her name on a lingerie range. Six years later, she bought back the license and subsequently founded By Caprice Products, selling internationally to retailers and department stores. She designs, models, and markets lingerie, swimwear, and sleepwear.  In 2010, Bourret launched Bedding By Caprice. Bourret has given speeches at business events about the development of her own business, and on topics of general business interest.
Film and TV
Caprice starred in the film Hollywood Flies, Nailing Vienna  and Jinxed In Love, all produced for HBO. She also appeared in the soap operas Hollyoaks and Dream Team and the English comedy show Hospital. In 1998, Bourret hosted the UK television series, Caprice's Travels. The show followed Bourret's tour through several major holiday destinations. Bourret has appeared on Friday Night's All Wright and several award shows, including the European MTV awards and the World Music Awards, the British National Television Awards in 1996, 1997 and 1998, and several series for the television channels VH1 and E! Entertainment Television. In 2000, she featured in the Channel 4 documentary Being Caprice, in which a hidden camera recorded her life for ten days. Also that year, she hosted an evening at The Oscars and the red carpet event for the American Music Awards both of which were broadcast live on ABC Network.
Bourret was a cast member on the fifth season of the VH1 reality series The Surreal Life and appeared in the reality shows Celebrities Under Pressure, Celebrities Disfigured, Three Celebrities and a Baby, and Road Raja.
|1997||Hospital!||Cassandra||Channel 5 one-off comedy|
|1999||Dream Team, TheThe Dream Team||Dani West||Series regular, US TV series|
|2001||Bubbles||American woman||Short film|
|2001||Baywatch||Jackie Love||One-off episode|
|2002||Nailing Vienna||Crystal||British film|
|2004||Hollyoaks: After Hours||Saskia||Spin-off|
|1998||Friday Night's All Wight||Herself||Co-Presenter, TV series|
|1999||Bang Bang, It's Reeves and Mortimer||Herself||Interviewed by Reeves and Mortimer as their characters "The Stotts".|
|2002||Stars in Their Eyes||Herself/Nancy Sinatra||Celebrity Christmas Special|
|2002||Open House with Gloria Hunniford||Herself||1 episode|
|2003||Importance of Being Famous, TheThe Importance of Being Famous||Herself||Single guest interview series with Piers Morgan|
|2004||Road Raja||Herself||Driving reality show|
|2004||Loose Women||Herself||2 episodes, ITV|
|2004||GMTV||Herself||1 episode, ITV|
|2004||Celebrities Under Pressure||Herself||1 episode|
|2004||Sports Relief||Herself||1 episode|
|2005||Celebrity Big Brother 2005 (UK)||Herself|
|2005||Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, TheThe Big Idea with Donny Deutsch||Herself||2 episodes, CNBC|
|2005||Surreal Life, TheThe Surreal Life||Herself||US reality series|
|2005||Dirty Tricks||Herself||1 episode|
|2005||Ireland AM||Herself||1 episode|
|2005||Jimmy Kimmel Live!||Herself||1 episode|
|2006||The Prince's Trust 30th Birthday: Live||Herself||One-off event|
|2008||Come Dine With Me||Herself||1 episode, Channel 4 culinary reality show|
|2008||Cooking the Books||Herself||1 episode, Channel 5|
|2009||Hole in the Wall||Herself||1 episode|
|2009||Live from Studio Five||Herself||1 episode, Channel 5 live chat show|
|2009||9th Meteor Ireland Music Awards||Herself – Presenter||Music Awards show|
|2010||Real Hustle, TheThe Real Hustle||Herself||1 episode, BBC|
|2010||Big Brother's Little Brother||Herself – Guest Panelist||Multiple episodes, E4|
|2010||Style Wars||Herself||Judge of Irish Reality Show|
|2010||The King is Dead||Herself – Guest Panelist||1 episode, BBC|
|2010||The King is Dead||Herself||Contestant|
|2010||Celebrity Juice||Herself||Closerer Magazine Head|
|2010||Live from Studio Five||Herself||Guest|
- "How Caprice went from supermodel to lingerie entrepreneur". Real Business. 2009-11-26. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- "Caprice Bourret". http://au.askmen.com/. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- "Caprice Bourret". nndb.com. Soylent Communications. Retrieved 28 May 2013.
- The Jewish Chronicle: "Interview: Caprice" by Simon Round June 10, 2010
- The Jewish Telegraph: "Caprice models her life on traditional Jewish values" 2010
- Bloom, Nate (2005-07-29). "Celebrity Jews". Jweekly.com (The Jewish News Weekly of Northern California). Retrieved 2010-08-02.
- "Model Caprice Bourret having two babies ... a month apart?". Fox News. 13 June 2013. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Pregnant Caprice Bourret set to welcome surrogate baby weeks before due date". Express.co.uk. Daily Express. 13 June 2013. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- Showbiz news. Daily Express http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/423676/Caprice-Bourret-welcomes-first-baby
|url=missing title (help). Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- . Associated Newspapers Limited http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2477141/Jan-Moir-One-baby-surrogate-One-born-naturally-And-Caprice-Bourret-reveal-which.html. Retrieved 29 November 2013. Missing or empty
- Amira Hashish (2011-06-09). "How Caprice became a model businesswoman". Thisislondon.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- Bevan, Nathan (2009-02-14). "Supermodel Caprice stars alongside Rhys Ifans in new show". WalesOnline. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- "Most Popular". CNN.
- "Interview Actress & Supermodel Caprice Bourret for Obesity Campaign UK". Obesitycampaign.co.uk. 2010-08-27. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- Whitehead, Jennifer (2003-10-02). "Caprice steals forklift truck in new Diet Coke promotion". Marketing magazine. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- About Bradley Chapman Leave a comment Go to comments. "Bradley Chapman Sales and Marketing". Rawbusiness.com. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- Slowe, Kat (2011-05-12). "INTERVIEW: Caprice Bourret". Lingerieinsight.com. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- bycaprice.com. "By Caprice stockists". ByCaprice.com. Retrieved 2013-02-11.
- Lingerie Buyer.co.uk. "Caprice Launches Bedding". Lingerie-Buyer.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "Business Speeches". By Caprice Lingerie. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
- "Hollywood Flies (2005)". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- "SEE RANK Nailing Vienna (2002)". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- "Too close for comfort". The Guardian (London).
- "Exclusive Interviews with Top Jewish Models - Caprice". Shalom Life. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- Burchill, Julie (13 January 2005). "My feminist hero has become a rancid bore". London: The Times. Retrieved 19 August 2009.
- "Project Catwalk: Team Work On Caprice Lingerie Line". Unreality TV. 2007-02-19. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- "ShowBiz Ireland - Caprice Launches TV3 Style Wars". Showbiz.ie. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- Jeffries, Stuart (2008-11-14). "Stuart Jeffries: Watch celebrities hold dinner parties for charity? I'd rather reverse over a puppy". The Guardian (London).
- "Model Caprice Makes Musical Stage Debut in Rent". Whatsonstage.com. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- [dead link]
- "Aiming to be a model singer". BBC News. 1999-08-17. Retrieved 2010-08-02.
- music (2010-07-12). "Caprice Entertainment MSN". Entertainment.uk.msn.com. Retrieved 2010-08-02.
- "Chart positions Every Hit". Everyhit.com. Retrieved 2010-08-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Caprice Bourret.|
- Lawrence, Zeddy (May 4, 2005). "A Real Jewish Princess". TotallyJewish.com.
- Anthony, Andrew (January 21, 2001). "Caprice uncovered". London: The Observer.
- Chapman, Bradley (2011). "Caprice Bourret". Raw Business (Kensal House) (15): 7.
- "Interview: Caprice Bourret wallpaper". Askmen.com.