From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caprivi may refer to:
- Caprivi Region, a former name of Zambezi Region, an administrative Region of Namibia
- Caprivi Strip, a part of Namibia
- Caprivi conflict, a secession attempt by the Caprivi Liberation Army and the Namibian government
- East Caprivi, a former Lozi bantustan in South West Africa
- Caprivi, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, USA
- Leo von Caprivi, German Chancellor 1890-1894
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caprivi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.