Delevingne at Diane von Furstenberg during New York Fashion Week in 2013
|Born||Cara Jocelyn Delevingne
12 August 1992
London, England, UK
|Height||5 ft 9 1⁄2 in (1.77 m)|
|Measurements||31-24-34 in (79-61-86 cm)|
|Dress size||2 (US), 6 (UK), 34 (EU)|
|Shoe size||6 (UK), 39.5 (EU)|
|Manager||Storm Model Management (London – mother agency), Women (New York), Elite (Paris & Stockholm), Scoop (Copenhagen), Fashion (Milan), Mega (Hamburg)|
Delevingne was born in London, England, the daughter of Pandora (née Stevens) and Charles Hamar Delevingne, a property developer. She is the younger sister of model Poppy Delevingne and the granddaughter of former English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens. Her paternal great-grandfather was Canadian-born politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood. Her maternal great-great-grandfather was newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet, and her maternal great-great-uncle was magazine publisher Edward George Warris Hulton.
Delevingne is currently the face of Burberry's Beauty campaign alongside fellow British models Edie Campbell and Jourdan Dunn. She was previously the face of Burberry's spring/summer 2012 campaign shot by Mario Testino alongside actor Eddie Redmayne, and was also featured in the brand's spring/summer 2011 campaign. As a young girl she modelled for Cadbury chocolate ads as well.
Delevingne has featured in advertising campaigns for other brands including H&M Authentic Collection (2011), Dominic Jones Jewellery (2012), Blumarine, Zara, and Chanel. She was recently described by British Vogue as the "star face" of the autumn/winter 2012-2013 show season, having appeared on the catwalk for brands such as Shiatzy Chen, Moschino, Jason Wu, Oscar de la Renta, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Stella McCartney, and Chanel. Delevingne has graced the covers of Vogue UK, Vogue Korea, i-D, Russh, Jalouse, and Style.com's Spring 2013 issue. She also walked down the catwalk as a model at the 2012 Victoria's Secret fashion show. She is also the face of Chanel's Resort 2013 campaign along with Dutch model Saskia de Brauw. She also landed the face of DKNY in late 2012. Delevingne's dark, bushy eyebrows are her model trademark.
Delevingne was named by the Evening Standard as one of "London's 1,000 Most Influential of 2011", in the category of "Most Invited", and is currently ranked number 5 on Models.com's 50 Top Models. In 2012 she also won Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards.
Delevingne had a small part in the 2012 film adaptation of Tolstoy's Anna Karenina, as Princess Sorokina, the marriage interest of Count Vronsky (played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson). In 2013 Delevingne appeared in the Grand Theft Auto V video game as the DJ for the Non-Stop-Pop radio station.
- "Cara Delevingne Profile at Storm Models". Storm Models. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "The 10 Best Dressed". Matches Fashion.
- "The Tatler List". Tatler.
- Lisa Niven (1 June 2012). "Burberry Beauty Campaign – Edie Campbell, Jourdan Dunn, Cara Delevingne". Vogue UK. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- Fiona Raisbeck (8 March 2012). "Eddie Redmayne and Cara Delevingne Get Flirty in New Burberry Ads". Marie Claire. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- Mayer Nissim (4 January 2012). "Eddie Redmayne, Cara Delevingne Pose for Burberry". Digital Spy. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- "Model of the Week Cara Delevingne: The official Face of Burberry". FashionTV. 27 April 2012. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- Angelica Hermon (9 March 2012). "Beauty Crush: Cara Delevingne Takes Fashion Week By Storm!". Grazia Beauty. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- "Cara Delevingne Is The Face Of Chanel Resort 2013". styleite.com. 28 October 2012. Retrieved 18 December 2012.
- "Saskia de Brauw and Cara Delevingne Are Golden For Chanel's Cruise 2013 Campaign by Karl Lagerfeld". Fashion Gone Rogue. 17 October 2012. Retrieved 18 December 2012.
- "London's 1,000 Most Influential People 2011: Most Invited". Evening Standard. 7 November 2011. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- "Models.com's Top 50 Models". Models.com. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- "Model 2012". The British Fashion Council. Retrieved 31 August 2013.
- Frank, Julia (August 29, 2013). "Cara Delevingne will become a virtual character in Grand Theft Auto". Vogue. Retrieved September 16, 2013.
- "GTA V soundtrack". Rockstar Games. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- Cara Delevingne at the Fashion Model Directory
- Cara Delevingne Profile at models.com
- Cara Delevingne Profile at Supermodels.nl