From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Carathéodory's theorem (disambiguation))
- Carathéodory's theorem (conformal mapping), about the extension of conformal mappings to the boundary
- Carathéodory's theorem (convex hull), about the convex hulls of sets in Euclidean space
- Carathéodory's theorem (measure theory), about outer measures in measure theory
- Carathéodory's existence theorem, about the existence of solutions to ordinary differential equations
- Carathéodory's extension theorem, about the extension of a measure
- Borel–Carathéodory theorem, about the boundedness of a complex analytic function
- Carathéodory–Jacobi–Lie theorem, a generalization of Darboux's theorem in symplectic topology
- The Carathéodory kernel theorem, a geometric criterion for local uniform convergence of univalent functions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carathéodory's theorem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.