From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caravaggio can refer to:
- Caravaggio, Lombardy, a comune in the province of Bergamo
- Polidoro di Caravaggio, died 1543, a painter
- Michelangelo Merisi (1571-1610), the painter universally known as Caravaggio
Other uses 
- Caravaggio (film), a 1986 British film about the painter
- Caravaggio, a 2007 Italian TV film about the painter directed by Angelo Longoni
- Caravaggio (restaurant), a New York City Italian restaurant
- Caravaggio (song), a song by Claudia Faniello for the Malta Song for Europe 2008
- A character from the novels In the Skin of a Lion and The English Patient
- The AI in the Canadian Sci Fi show Starhunter and Starhunter 2300
- A ballet by Italian choreographer Mauro Bigonzetti with music by Bruno Moretti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.