Carballeda de Avia
Carballeda de Avia is a municipality in the Province of Ourense in the Galicia region of north-west Spain. It is located to the west of the province, 5.7 kilometres (3.5 mi) northwest of Ribadavia off the A-52 road. As of 2012 it had a population of 1487 people. It is a wine producing area with about 3000 hectares dedicated to vineyards, some of which are at an altitude of 479 metres (1,572 ft). River valleys in the municipality include the Miño, Avia, Arnoia and Barbantiño.
- Abelenda das Penas (Santo André)
- Balde (San Martiño)
- Beiro (San Pedro)
- Carballeda (San Miguel)
- Faramontaos (San Cosmede)
- Muimenta (San Xiao)
- Santo Estevo de Nóvoa (Santo Estevo)
- Vilar de Condes (Santa María)
- Google (3 October 2013). "Carballeda de Avia" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- Guía definitiva de los 10.000 espacios naturales de España (in Spanish). Mundi-Prensa Libros. 2004. p. 400. ISBN 978-84-8476-217-1.
- Guia Peñin de Los Vinos de España 2009 (in Spanish). Grupo Penin (COR). 1 May 2009. p. 750. ISBN 978-84-95203-52-6.
|This article about a location in the autonomous community of Galicia, Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|