From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with CARD (disambiguation). (Discuss) Proposed since November 2013.|
|Look up card in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Card may refer to:
- Card (sports), the lineup of the matches in an event
- Fight card, a term used to refer to all of the boxing, mixed martial arts or another hand-to-hand contact sports
- Penalty card
- Arizona Cardinals, a National Football League team nicknamed the "Cards"
- St. Louis Cardinals, a Major League Baseball team nicknamed the "Cards"
- , in mathematical notation, a function that returns the cardinality of a set
- A tool for carding
- Apple IIe Card, a compatibility card
- Cards (iOS), a card-making application on iOS
As an acronym
- Community Assistance for Reconstruction, Development, and Stabilisation (CARDS) programme, the European Union's main financial assistance instrument to the western Balkans
- Caspase recruitment domain or CARD domain, an interaction motif found in a wide array of proteins
- Wolfson Centre for Age-Related Diseases
- Credit CARD Act of 2009 (Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act of 2009), signed into law in 2009 by President Obama
- Collegiate Aerial Robotics Demonstration, a competition
- Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters, a non-profit focused on emergency preparedness or underserved communities
The Card may refer to:
- The Card, Arnold Bennett's 1911 novel
- The Card, a 2012 novel by Graham Rawle
- "The Card" (The New Twilight Zone), a TV episode
- "The Card", an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants (season 6)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.